Hearing Aid Repairs
At Palmer Hearing Laboratory, we understand that repairs are never welcomed with excitement, even with the oldest of hearing aids. Yet, we aim to make the hearing aid repair process as affordable and hassle-free as possible. We commonly provide hearing aid repairs for the following major brands: Starkey, Phonak, GN Resound, Siemens, Miracle Ear, Costco Kirkland Signature, Unitron, Oticon, and many more.
Our hearing aid repair process:
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair the aid.
- If we can repair it here, we will (either while you wait or as quickly as possible)
- If the repair requires sending it back to the manufacturer, we can do all the paperwork, shipping and handling for you
- Once we have repaired the hearing aid, you will be on your way. In many cases we can fix the hearing aid while you are in the office.
How much do hearing aid repairs cost?
Hearing aid repair costs can vary depending on several factors:
- Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty
- The extent of damage to the hearing aid
- The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid
If you purchased your hearing aid from us, and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be small—or even free! Out of warranty or older hearing aids that require substantial repair may have a cost associated. Cracked cases on custom molded devices can be expensive to replace, but in some circumstances, these cracks can be repaired.
We take the hassle out of hearing aid repairs.
- Because we are able to do many of the repairs in-house, you save time and money
- You have direct communication with the people repairing your hearing aid. If you have questions about your repair, ask us yourself!
- We repair any age or brand of hearing aid
We are truly the best place to get hearing aids repaired or serviced. We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.